Thank you for your interest in starting a career with Hayden School District-RE-1! To apply for open positions click here.
Staff Evaluation Procedures
The Hayden RE-1 School district evaluates the performance levels of all teaching and administrative staff as well as guidance counselors and school nurse by using the adopted State Model of Evaluation. Hayden RE-1 is meeting all of the required elements of a local evaluation system with the use of the State Model of Evaluation an example of which can be found below and at the educator effectiveness website https://www.cde.state.co.us/educatoreffectiveness/randa
Local Board Policies
Local Board Policies dictate how staff performance/evaluation is handled (This may not be a comprehensive list of policies pertaining to the staff evaluation process).
For a complete list of Policies as adopted by the Board of Education, please go to our Board Policies area at: http://z2.ctspublish.com/casb/browse/hayden-casb/welcome/root
- BDFA* – District Personnel Performance Evaluation Council
- CBD – Superintendents Contract
- CBI – Evaluation of Superintendent
- CBI-R – Evaluation of Superintendent Regulation
- GCO – Evaluation of Licensed Personnel
- GCO-R – Evaluation of Licensed Personnel Regulation
- GCOE – Evaluation of Evaluators
Open Positions for the 2023-2024 School Year
- Special Education Paraprofessional
K – 12
- Social Worker
- Middle School Boys’ Assistant Basketball Coach
- High School Assistant Track Coach
- Substitute Teachers
- Substitute Bus Drivers
Hayden School District RE-1 is an equal opportunity educational institution and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, or disability in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its educational programs or activities. Inquiries concerning Title VI, Title IX, Section 504 and ADA may be referred to the designated employee or to the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, Region VIII, Federal Office Building, 1244 North Speer Blvd., Suite 310, Denver, Colorado 80204, (303) 844-2991.