HS Traffic Flow
HS Traffic Flow
There is a New One Way Traffic Pattern for both the
High School and the Elementary.
- Please enter the High School from the south entrance off of 3 rd St. and proceed North towards the front doors and exit between the 2 poles.
- Please enter behind the Elementary School from the west off of Breeze Basin Rd. and follow the One Way arrows East around the curve. Parents may also pull in to the front parking lot of the Elementary to park if they are going inside.
High School Supply List – due to the variance of individual classes, we ask that each student have something to write with and at least 1 spiral notebook the first days of school. Students will find out in the first couple of days what is needed for each individual class.
Physical Flyers and applicable Waivers
- THURSDAY, JULY 19, 2018 at Hayden High School
- $15 – Physicals – 9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. – by Appt only – call 970-826-2484 before July 16th — REQUIRED FORM BELOW
- $15 – Baseline ImPACT tests – 8:15 a.m. – 3:45 p.m. – by Appt only – call 970-276-1663
- CURRENT PHYSICALS AND BASELINE ImPACT TESTS ARE REQUIRED BEFORE PRACTICE!
Some of the parent groups in our District. Please contact your respective schools to find out how to become involved!
HVE PTO (Parent, Teacher Organization) — meets the 2nd Monday of the month
SEC PTSO (Parent, Teacher, Student Organization) — meets the 1st Monday of the month
SIT (School Improvement Team)
DIT (District Improvement Team)
Hayden Booster Club — meets the first Wednesday of the month — HBC Website